Mario has taken over our lives at 1FITG Towers. We can’t stop thinking of him, wondering what is he doing RIGHT NOW.
That lead us to our favourite Super Mario Balotelli moments. Here is our list – what are we missing? Spoof (funny) stories welcome too….
1. What do you do when you’ve got a day off and a younger family member to entertain? Go to a womens prison of course! Mario drove his Mercedes Coupe into a women’s prison in Manchester, the officer explained that the pair were questioned for half an hour and said they were “specially curious at the fact it was a women’s prison”.
2. When a youngster asked for an autograph outside City’s training ground, Balotelli demanded to know why the boy was playing truant. After the child revealed he was being bullied, Balotelli drove the boy and his mother to the school in question so he could tackle the bully himself. He demanded to see the headmaster to make him aware of the issue and then mediated between the two boys to resolve the issue. A source said: “Mario feels strongly aboutbullying.”
3. Since moving to Manchester, Balotelli has racked up £10,000 in parking fines and had his white Maserati impounded 27 times. Once he was pulled over by the police who wanted to enquire why he had £25,000 in cash on his front seat. Balotelli reorted: “Because I can.”
4. After gambling at Manchester’s 235 Casino, Balotelli walked away with winnings of £25,000. Feeling generous, he gave a homeless man ‘with ginger dreadlocks and a beard’ £1,000.
5. When Mario spotted the prostitute Jenny Thompson, who was linked with Wayne Rooney, leaving the toilets of a restaurant, he chanted “Rooney, Rooney” before flicking a middle finger at her friends. He then offered to fight one of her entourage. Click here for the full story.At the same restaurant as the above incident a beautiful WAG wannabe walked in. Balotelli shouted ‘Hey!’ with food tumbling out of his mouth. The WAG went over and without saying a word, Balotelli handed her his phone so she could input her number. Plaaaaaaya
6. Mario’s mum over from Italy, asks the cleaner if she has everything she needs. Cleaner: “No, I need all the practical things – iron etc.” Mario’s mum: “Where can we go to buy these things? Write me a list and we’ll go and buy it all” Cleaner: “John Lewis.” So Mario’s ma sends him & his mates to John Lewis with a shopping list in hand…Mario returns to the house 5 hrs later…empty-handed. Cleaner: “Where’s the iron, iron-board etc?” Then a big John Lewis van arrives…van contains nothing from the shopping list bt the following ‘practical items’: – giant trampoline, Scalextric, 2 Vespas, table tennis set’
- Mario Balotelli: Why Always Me? (Photo) (epltalk.com)
- Mario Balotelli stars in inevitable firework safety campaign (offthepost.info)
- England boss Fabio Capello praises Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini for supporting Mario Balotelli despite ‘terrible’ tabloid coverage (goal.com)
- Mario Balotelli: Spokesman For Firework Safety [Mario Balotelli] (deadspin.com)